3.03.2008

the best damned thing...yet

went to leisure mall today for lunch with michelle <--- i tak tau how to url link it
erm...didnt feel anything la...
got noob recently

frankly speaking...i tulan @ someone today....
a few ppl la...if u guessed it right...i belanja u chocolates

i dont know...
just...u should ignore ppl when someone is talking to u right?
typical stereotype ppl...
i know...dont have nice phone...being fat etc etc
having a headphone on my ear doesnt mean that i should be ignored okay?
maybe if it does...but i didnt know tht...its my mistake

i should have talk louder...
something like...Do u realise tht im talking to u?
i dont know...
if someday...i started to talk and tune like superstar does...
its all your fault
or do u want me to cover ur face with someone's underwear to get ur attention?

i feel like im the villain over sleeping beauty
which is so bloodily pale and with the innocent look
being self independent = can be ignored??????????
wtf~!

okay...
i know...im not pretty
im not cool...im not blowful...im not pale...im not girlie
i dont know
sometimes...i feel like ppl ignore me for these stupid reasons
try to get myself calm down and claim these as stupid reasons
stupid jackasses tht ignores
but...why?
why me?
why not me?

i have tried so hard
tried to be different from you
tried to get someone's attention
tried to get at least something
tried to be visible i would say
and still...im trying

besides those tht i have already know and tht i have already modified in myself
wad are the others tht makes you ignore me?
wad else?

maybe someday...
that everything exceeds my limit
i will just walkaway...
i try to treat u ppl as what u have treated me...but what i get?
more reasons for u to ignore me?
tears behind the stage?
i hated it a lot...but how?
how?

if an angel would appear...i juz hope tht 1 humble and small wish could be granted
tht im not tht emo
coz its so annoying...u know