1.17.2009

something FUN!

Im trying to launch this la...
not really launching lar...keke


A few who knows me well..
I have been shopping online actively...recently lar...
Then..i came across this blog that helps us orders shoes and other garments from Taiwan
They call it Pre-Orders
And...the moment i saw this particular pair of shoes...
I fell in love~!!! and straight way order dy lar...

Glossy finish + 100% stylish
something you CANT find in the department stores...in PURPLE~!!



Here's the story:

The pre-order thingy, it has this Minimal Order Quota...
Means, one has to order for a minimal amount, 
only the distributor from Taiwan will post your item or something like that. 
That's how the whole business works.

It was around Mid November 08, and I showed a few ppl bout this blogshop...
end up I request for the items to reach my house directly from Taiwan, 
so that its easy for me to collect lu...
We ordered 5 pairs~

Then...one of my friends' size doesnt match...
So, I'm trying to re-sell this particular pair of shoes 
of size 38 with attached pictures above.

IT IS NOT A PRE-LOVED, coz its 100000% BRAND NEW~!!

I bought a pair too, literally 2 pairs coz the another one is for my sister...
You can wear them to shopping malls, a site visit, 
leisure walk, street style attire, or even a gothic 
coz the colour is so...Gothic-ky...

Wear it with a Free Style look, mini skirts, summer dresses, or even a simple day to college...
It definitely ligthens up your plain bore look even in Plain-T + grandmother old jeans~
 
Anyone Interested in the pair of shoes...
contact me~!!
Free Postage? wakakakaka...

p.s A darling which is so stylish + EYE-CATCHING in this CNY...everyone should have a pair...