3.05.2009

momentarily *blank* before storm


you peeps...
remember Masaharu?
one of the hottest guy in Jap

he came up with the Sequel Movie of the Drama~!
well...its quite long time dy lar... 
actually...there's another episode
but Masaharu was not part of that act
so...ehehehehhe

Galileo was the Drama...
sequelled with

.
.
.





see..thats Mr. Perfect mar
he even got hotter, and more human like in the Movie
and as handsome as ever  ^_^*
go read lar...later i blow the same horn

and...remember that i say that he is VERSATILE?
i have proof~!!!


>>the emo-rock version of Fukuyama Masaharu  <<
LOVE LOVE LOVE
cant help it~~!!!
just a little too not over YOU...

*sounds familiar?*
ahahahhaha
together with some David Archuleta~!!



Sometimes I try to hide, What I feel inside
And I turn around, You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why, You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me, I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you


cute..ain't him?
still wondering why he didnt win


ouh
what about some Jason Mraz in David??
you are right...Jason Mraz!!



p.s i cant breath now~~!!!
melt melt melt