4.30.2009

no more exams!!!!


finally..i have something real cool to share!!

as u know...im in my final year first sem now...which means...im in my last moment of this whole program...as in i have finished all the theory subjects and reports and examssss

yesterday --> 29th
was the submission for my Research Metho...rushing and rush and rushed to cheras...jus a few mins before 6...submitted *phew*

Last report = R&D  <-- finish  :D
Last exam = IA Practice <-- finish  :D'
Last science = Building Science 2 <-- finish  :D' '

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
finish dy arh!!!  kancheong kancheong kancheong

i was laughing and grining and smile to myself-ing in the car when mom was fetching me to cheras yesterday...'...huhuhu...finish report liao...hehehe...no more report liao...hihihi...report report finish liao...'
you would not understand how fun was that...how overwhelming...how exciting

my research methodology was about the Extreme Sports and Art..its a Development Center...with all the paintballs, skateboards, luge, half pipe...and the big bAbboon who keeps on telling me he is a X-game expert...true la...expert who paints ppl room pink... XD

so...this stupid idea came up when i was typing my review about Paintball...
we should invite Mr Ariff to a paintball game...you know? 
it could be very very very FUN!! 
along with redzwan and the seniors...exciting...lets get crazzzzzzyyyy!!

tht would be after my design review...Lets Get Back To Work Then...stop afternoondreaming
gambateh my friends  <-- jasmynn eezhu chris izwan

just a lil reward here after all the 130pgs report print who almost killed my poor little HPOfficeJet...
i was watching this...



i know i know..its like very history dy...but hey...its still nice~~!! get your face off? action + thriller + terrorism + sentimental + love + family...everything~!!
love love love

p.s. GET YOUR FAT ASS BACK TO WORK~!!