1.02.2008

curse-ful new beginning

read my results yesterday morning...approx. 3am
then...
sleep lor (coz was checking for any fails)

woke up that 'morning' (still yesterday)
check again...coz wasnt reading which score of which subject
then...start to curse lor...
erm..cursing my bloody own self actually (dun misunderstand)

after i told my mom my result
she didnt really comment a lot
then...like...nothing happened

most ppl will feel like...wow~!
such a blessful day that parents didnt scold for your score
right?

it feels worser when your parents stop to scold you
in fact...my mom never scold me for wad i get in my exams
(even my SPM which is freakin terrible)

then...
its the very beginning of a whole 'bright' year
scare lor

scare next score will be 'better'
scare next score will be 'better'
scare next score will be 'better'

darn~!!!!!

any suggestions for getting excellent results?

http://www.ucsi.edu.my/advantage/CourseSel/AcaResult.asp?StuID=1000512988&stuName=SOH%20BEE%20HIAN

check this and you'll know why im felling so terrible....