6.17.2008

Updates Updates Updates

its already...1.25am here
gonna hit the sack soon

went to BTS today...
pick up my naugthy Asus
suddenly friday morning turn black and nothing appeared
i was like...OMG...are you leaving me alone now?
its not even 24 months...

then i rush my way to the Royal Club to ...fix it la of coz
skipped Baizura;s class tht afternoon....feeling damn guilty
then...bcoz of miss lappie's sudden emo
i cant do anything for tht stupid weekend...
juz couch potato around my house...luckily i still have my iPod
thank God

cant live without some Webber and Depp

+++

went to pick up my Asus lappie today
reach home....only feel tht my life is finally back....
pls dont leave me alone anymore

and the first thing to do is...
get my T-shirt done...

T-Shirt Kajang Satay will be up soon

its 1:34 now...freakin tired...