6.12.2008

Designer Concept

A month ago, after our final presentations, a girl called me and asked about my works. She said that she's working in this publishing company, of this new magazine - Designer Concept, and they would like to publish my IDAM final project in their June issue.



We <- ME, Eng and Michelle actually submitted our works to Kelvin, and he send it to the girl. But i wasnt expecting anything there. You know? Cant really expect anything when your works are placed at the side along with seniors.




Anyway, when i first read the magazine today, Chris passed it to me. I was stunned for a moment there. Designer sharing the opinions with the works i sent. I was like...you asked for my works and gave OPINION there...It didn't feel nice actually...You''ll know when u read it



I am not insulting but it do feel like...I VOLUNTEERED to send my works in to get critiques without a chance to defend my design.



Feel like cursing...
Anyway, thanks for this opportunity to be in a magazine.
Though I am not very happy, but a student's opinion dont really matters that much.


P.S Wanna read, go buy 1 for rm18, or juz ask from me