8.18.2008

INTE-FRIM crit prologue



Have no idea why i put all these irrelevent pics about trees?
coz im heading there tomorrow
for my design studio interim crit inte-FRIM crit
a lil bit odd huh?



Its actually at the FRIM
Forest Research Institute of Malaysia
lucky for me, its located at Kepong
relatively near to my house compared to Cheras

It used to be a nice jogging spot when i was in secondary
coz my high school...is just walking distance of 30mins?
and get a chance to hang out with friends after the morning jog
normally is shopping time after that lar...*giggles*
so...FRIM kinda leave me good memories during my old days
duh~ im still young...wakaka :P



yet...ashamed to tell
i have never been there for all the Canopy walk thingy
the waterfall picnic thingy & the swimming?
just the jog...and Diana kinda sms-ed us this afternoon
telling that we will be picnic-ing there

so...a lot of first time
and of course...first time to have interim crit out of campus

p.s when got bomb-ed into scraps, just jump into the water
it chills...and im so f-king scared of the leeches...