9.09.2008

i paid 11 tolls in 1 day

its 9th Sept today
which makes 090908
quite gimmick-ish

but its defeinitely not a gd day for me
guess wad happened?

1. slept late the night b4, woke up look like zombie
2. pimples...sienz
3. extremely sleepy
4. reach college @ 800
5. climb up 3rd floor...tired like hell
(with laptop+carrier, 1.5l water, model, pencil cases, markers)
6. then settle down, with no A/C yet
7. no Milo Kosong panas (Cafeteria closed)
8. then i realise i didnt bring my drawings tht i rendered whole day yesterday
(its the second interim crit today) so screwed without them
9. realised i didnt bring my hp either
(end up borrow phone frm Ms Baizura n call mom)
10. mom not free to bring my drawings for me fr home

thus...i have to rush back to kepong
and bring tht small little roll of paper here

end up paying 11 tolls in total
LDP to and from Cheras x4
Penchala Link from Cheras x1
Kerinchi Link to and from Cheras x2
East West Link 50cent toll x4

this has been one of the craziest day in my life
hope tht there's no more awaiting