7.02.2009

Should I? Shouldn't I?

I probably have told Jasmynn about this...Yesterday, my senior told me tht I might need to tag along to the presentation of this bungalow project in Bangsar coz the studio head has another presentation running at the same time. So...i was quite kancheong la...[It means Nervous in Cantonese] about this First-Meet-Client-In-My-Lifetime-Career-Session :P It sounds odd, I know

Then..this morning, when I ask senior wad time he's leaving for the presentation [takut to mention myself] He say, big big big boss is going with studio head for the presentation..I'm abit disappointed la... [tot can go eye-open-kan myself mar] Anyway, have to rush-kan the presentation boards also, due today...So, didnt think much [the presentation is 4pm, studio head will need it before lunch]

Lunch time, only me and studio head going [the ID dept peeps have things to rush also, feeling bad about tht coz it looks like im the free-est person in the entire factory] Hawker stall, and he paid for my wantan mee..[fyi, its a type of noodle] ahahahah...Then, talked about the company abit, college abit, friends abit...and this coming weekend's ArchiDex...so wanna go to the Datum forum, but no $$ la :S A bit odd though, lunch 2 person only... :P

The happy part is, he told me tht there's a meeting on site next tuesday, and he say I can go if I'm free...So, should I consider myself free now? I really wanna go...but I scare other people made excessive comments too...though Im not sure whether they will or will not :S [ter-heard boss told one of the girl in the ID dept saying that, if u got thing to tell - go la ; if not - no need go lor]

should I? shouldn't I?

p.s : dilemma now...and lazy!! LOGBOOK submission 15th July :S
[reading Eclipse...and recently, alot of things happened; some joy, some tears too!! post the movie session with sis after i type my report?? ahahahah]