8.20.2009

Featured!!!!

remember this? MSID 13 [Student Saturday] *here* & *here*
it was back in June 2008...and UCSI students were spotted in Kosmo!
yeah..our dear Kahsing.. cun-lah!! paged ur face woh!!
that was an interview by Kosmo! regarding the Hilton Train Project

anyway...
i didnt realised that MSID 3belas were featured in Architecture Malaysia 2008 issue until yesterday. [o.Olll] Thanks to Daphne who was reading the Nautical House project... and I cleverly flipped the page to the back of the book... and there I am!!! [she didnt realise that it was me either.. :P] with the Trash to Treasure crew of course
but pink_apple and my face...whooosh XD

there I am!!
me!! with pink_apple!!!

again..it was fun...and its still fun recalling... I'll miss college soooo much!!!
speaking of which...when is the 4belas??