8.30.2009

a merdeka that i hate to spend

merdeka eve doesnt really mean a lot to me. neither does merdeka.
i wasn't born in the past...but was taught the past-tensed way. so, when friends invites to merdeka celebration, it appears to be another reason of hanging out [a meal, movie date, or even clubs]; which apparently, i do not quite entertain that much.

i've got a date this year, which i hope it has never happened.

i like the way i hang out, getting couch-potatoed in front of my favourite dvd, cd, or your watched-a-million-time movie. i like it when u buy me a drink after your basketball game. i like it when u argued with me about whats for lunch. i like it when u begged my to cook for u. i like it when we were fighting for the lagging-to-the-max old laptop. i like it when u ask me how to write a blog. i like it when u blame me for adding too much salt in your spaghetti.

apparently, i hate this date so much that i prefer to just stick at home with u watching the boring merdeka parade
love you.

I miss that town, I miss the faces
You can't erase, you can't replace it
I miss it now, I can't believe it
So hard to stay, too hard to leave it
If I could relive those days
I know the one thing that would never change

love you

the days, and nights reminds me of you. especially when i reach home, and no one opens the door for me anymore. and the dangling keychain doggy that i bought for you. keep it properly okay? im sure you'll find your way home.
i hardly spent time with you, time flies. remember the chocolate fondue that i promised? and the sushi date? yeah..movies too! i bought the last conan...

remember how i proudly tell everybody about you? handsome, athletic, built and my future boy's role model. why would you? u should have warned me. u should have hinted just a little. a little bit more.
wishing you were somehow here again.

love you