11.04.2009

First Impression

Met this long lost primary schoolmate *thanks to Facebook*
Guy-Next-Door type of person...Easy-going...

so..old-school-way
I asked him the old-school question

T : Wad's your first impression of me?
Y : Giant, Big, Tall.

T : [noob-faced] yea..yea.. wad else?
That is one very obvious statement
I think the whole school knows that
[fyi, I used to be the tallest girl in primary until I grad]
Y : Got that aura to keep people away... Quiet.
Feels like you are going to kill someone if you make sound.

T : o.O Like a bear hybernating? with a DND-sign?
Y : erh...I dunno how bears hybernate.

T : Anyway, I do sound scary from what you described =.=
Y : Come one~ We r kids!! We ain't scared of anything!!

T : Then... you said tht I'm quiet ; but I dont know you back then~
How would you know?
[fyi, I used to be introvert nerd-type kid; just w/o the glasses & study much lesser]
Y : Dude! Your face lah... Everyone knows you!!! Such a special name you have!
[fyi, he's referring to my chinese name. Tess isn't official until ...college? XD]

T : Whoa...Didn't know I was that famous back then...
I always thought that other kids don't like me.
Y : That one I have no idea. But your name is often heard back then... ^^

T : [extremely confused] How could it be? I didn't owe anyone money!!
Y : You'll have to admit that you've got a really cool name. Everybody know you.

Awkward that I discovered the alter ego of mine, from a not-close-at-all primary schoolmate which is not even in the same class...after...blardie 9 years I grad there...

Awkward =.=

p.s what's yours?