3.02.2010

Okay.. I was lost

Not lost in love, or lost in transition. Nothing to do with anything.. okay?

It has been... 3 or 4 months? You do the math.. hate maths. Since i last posted. New year? or was it Christmas? Anyway... I was lazy, just don't feel like posting anything. Once in a while, random stuffs pops up and had this awkward rush to post something up here. By the time i signed in.. either I forgot what I wanted to post.. or I fell asleep waiting. Yeah... have been using this not-so-brilliant internet service provider for quite some time.

So.. I'll be posting on Why I'm not posting anything recently:-

1. Random stuffs
Sometimes I'm inspired by small little things. Things I ate, things I saw, things I touched, things I sensed among people's relationship [fyi, I'm bad with relationships], things I heard from people [mostly ms. pudu & ms. hartamas] Its more like a chick flick, than a blockbuster. I will notice it.. but probably will forget afterwards. So, either I have this flick thingy on-the-spot, or it will be just a gust of wind.

2. Pictures
I have always liked to see photos, take photos, read photos. Cant actually read it but.. analyse it sounds even nerdy-ier. LOL. Anyway.. after the FRIM incident which I cleverly slipped my DSC-W90 into the stream of cold flowing water.. Photoshop is so needed if I'm ever going to post anything. Either I rather spend my time editing watching another episode of Bones, or again... it will be another gust of wind.

3. Sensitive issues
These are not really random stuffs. Sometimes are things that I got frustrated about.. things I hate about.. .things I would like to comment about [genuinely referred as gossips] are mostly untouchable issues. Who's flirting with who, who had a crush on who... I feel okay if people are commenting about my stuffs.. gossips I call it. either my hair sucks... or my body stinks or my clothing is ugly. I take compliments & despises. [whether i'll be depressed or not its my problem] However, things that I can take.. is not necessary that its okay for other people. So, either I anonymously post it, or don't post it at all... By the way.. I feel that anonymous post are meaningless. an object is just an object if it is not addressed. Another gust of wind

4. Temperamental posts
I'm not bad-tempered, I'm not hyper, I'm not emo, I'm not out-going, I'm not socio-able [most of the time], I'm not introvert [I think], I'm not dreamy, I'm not rational. Everything seems to be out of the way it should be when it comes to me. Please, I'm not stressing that im special.. By the way, I'm not. But, sometimes, little emotional changes that inspires a blogpost, will soon be over. It inspires, but it stops somewhere... mostly before I reach internet access and sign-in for a blogpost. That is probably why I have been posting about movies that I have watched and felt strongly about.

5. Passion
I'm studying ID, which basically means that my life is occupied by it most of the time. I have always hoped that I will be the best of my kind - even though it is depressing to say that I'm not. Passion grows in time. At first, its just a flick in my head before I decided to be involved with the building design industry.Passion is not included in my resume. Yet, it grows in time. This is the state of time where, I'm quite uncertain of my life.

So, next time when I'm posting, or not. It has to relate back. Itsy bitsy part of my life which I'm willingly to share. Nowadays, you'll get sued for expressing in your own blog. I guess, that is the greatest obstacle for bloggers. Whereas, my life isn't that fantastic as I thought it is [the blogroll counter tells...] So, blogpost is going to be vastly reduced.

Fyi, I'm reading the asm brief now. Guess what.. I might be cancelling my account after reading it. Cheer up people! It will be another day tomorrow. Suddenly feels like James Bond. The difference is, I'm going to die and I dont have a Walter PPK.

p.s : This post isn't even entitled for a CNY post. So, happy day onwards. ^^