12.31.2009

Its not the Eve, anymore

Christmas, usually will be spent at home. With my TV, Mom, Dad, Meg & Will; probably alone if Eng's wedding did not turn up. Lifestyle in KL, pretty much attached to various shopping malls and arcades of bars, lounge and restaurants. The first few experience is rather fun, but it gets dull after maybe 4 or 5 times.

New Year, will be of higher chance to couch potato at home as well. The traffic, the crowd, the long wait for our food. Call me self-centered but I'll go crazy if my food is stuck somewhere in the oven, burn into charcoal and the waitress claim that its the crowd. Afterall, food they serve in eventful days, normally suck to the max. Of course, 'because of the crowd'. Dad, normally have plans with his friends; same thing goes with mom. In fact, she went Pangkor with her colleagues this morning, for the coming 4 days. As for Meg, she had plan for Christmas; New Year will be stuck at home with me. And, Im stuck here working [pssst.]

For the past week, or maybe more... I've heard people talking about New Year resolution- like what are you going to do for the coming 2010. Looking at the future, is sort of, not what I normally does. I don't like things to be planned out on a cartograph pie chart or something; yet, they had to be somehow planned too. Of course, random stuffs comes out all the time and I like my life how it is now. A 3 months deal, 6 month or a year thing is more time manipulated. I prefer stuffs which works in stages - performance wise.

The one thing that I'll repeat every year is that, recall what I did for the past 365 days. College has been occupying my life since 2006 - and it is time. New people, current relationship, craps, politics, competitions, hope, and stuffs. Everyday stuffs, sentimental stuffs, crazy stuffs. Pretty much everything. Things that Im proud of, Im glad of, Im happy about, Im sad recalling, Im blushing thinking about, Im mad of, Im terrified about. 2009, I would say is heavily affected by 2008. It was a year I consider wasted. Cant get enough of the mourning, you can say whatever shit you want.. Tell me about sudden lost of love.

2008, was a year to remember.
2009, was a year mourning.
2010, will be a year to recover.

Happy 2010 everybody.