6.06.2009

fyi # 02

well...i know its friday now..
but im gonna tak about tuesday..  :P  
odd huh?

fyi, today is the second day of my intern. but i still dont have access to the company premises..the -teet-teet- machine is keeping me out. so, i reach here early too...around 845am, shortly before Kak Noor. whoever who reads this post (or the previous) who found spelling error on your own name, correct me~  wakakak

as usual, i have no idea what to do. so, still reading non stop. thanks to JDW's super rich and well updated library, i can read to my max...so far, i think only read 0.5% of the overall book collection in their resource center. fyi, most of the books are not in the library..they are on the designer's table. currently, the trend in the office is more Kevin Mark Low's style...introduced by my senior ChungMeng.  <-- he say he only small potato in the office... to be continued

thanks to Kak Noor who reminded me, i brought my own stila mug and spoon. changed my bag today cuz my monday-bag handle spoilt...so bloody embarassing. luckily i have my strap cuffed monday...hate low quality bags...  cleverly brought my own mug to make coffee and tea, but i more cleverly forgot to bring my phone and my wallet.  fyi, i didnt know until lunchtime where i was searching for my wallet to join Daphne to lunch...

today,  i met Mr Azlan, the another studio head who was away for meeting on monday; Mr Khoo, the big boss who wears Crocs; Mr Arasu, the submission progress expert; and Mr Ceasar, the 3D guy downstairs. not to forget, i met the ID dept people too :- Amy, the skinny sporty girl who likes sport shoes; and the only guy taller than me in the whole company. I forgot his name though...  :P  will ask Daphne next monday...According to Amy, there's another girl name WeiRu in the ID dept.

anyway, ChungMeng explained the bungalow project that im assigned to in detail...the BP, section dwgs, site pics etc...and asked me to design the grating...fyi, its the drain cover sort of...so..sketch and sketch and sketch...alot of stupid thing come out la...until ChungMeng thought im designing jewelleries...he explained quite a lot of stuffs though...eg. workmanship is more expensive than material cost. :P

then...the client of the bungalow project is here to discuss about his future house la...currently constructing one...but have to decide on intricate things esp the finishes and fitting choices and options during the meeting session. Mr Marimuthu, SaoInn and ChungMeng was stuck there. so, i went lunch with Daphne and the ID dept people...along with Mr Ho.  by the time we finish lunch also, the meeting havent end. fyi, client is always right. so, if they smoke during the meeting, u cannot say anything also. btw, Mr Khoo was there during the meeting also...

tbc

p.s damn tired